Friday, February 15, 2013

A little bit of heaven..... BMW E60

Valentines day  14 February ..... a  day of love,passion,companionship and friendship.  I always find my self in situations which are somehow weird in many languages. I finally picked up a BMW E60 530i on this passionate day, I mean a companion which somehow I know will grow into love. What is an E60? its a BMW 5 series which was produced from mid 2003 till 2011, Why is she special ?  The answer lies in the truth that every man denies ....  It was the way she looked!!! It looked fast when it was parked, it looked sexy with the skirts, and she had something called an i Drive!!!.  We all drive but an ` i drive' is like having a mini computer in the car  which tell you everything. TO BE CONTINUED ........

No comments:

Post a Comment